Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I like to think about the future, the past, and what I need to do to get where I want to be in the next few years. I am smart, for the most part, and I think that is how I am where I am today. I love my friends, my family, and especially everyone that has helped me become the person I am, and taught me all the things that I know. I like having a few best friends and lots of people I can talk to about basically anything. I love that I have the ability to change when I need to, and the ability to stay the same when it suits me better. I love that I am able to be open to everyone, yet isolate the things that I most need to keep to myself and keep locked in my heart. I am easy to talk to, easy to be with, and especially easy to have fun with, unless I am having one of those days. I love that I have little bursts of energy every once in a while, and I love that I can stay happy for long periods of time. I appreciate the good things in life, and I try to ignore the things that affect my happiness, even if it makes me depressed for a day or so. I am never catty towards anyone unless its payback. I love myself and what I stand for.

My description of myself from a few years ago.

1 comment:

AN said...

Heh heh. I know this very well. :) I've read it lots of times.