Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Glug glug glug!
Ohhh How I love water!
There is a song, a country song, where the singer sings about his love of water. It is such a cute song. It is called Water by Brad Paisley. Give it a whirl!
Worked out tonight. I love working out. Everytime I work out, I can feel my body rejoicing in its activity. My mood has been better since I've been working out regularly and my food intake is much more controlled when I work out. Instead of munching on chips in front of the tv, after I work out, I am drinking water or eating yogurt, or fruit cups. Much better than chips! Hehe.
Going to pumpkin fest on Saturday! Yay! I am excited to see some giant pumpkins! And to drive on the highway! I love the highway. I hope the trees are yellow and the wind is peacefully blowing around.
I got a chance to work out in the field the last two days, and we worked on a southern red deer county range road. The trip there consists of driving on narrow gravel roads surrounded by yellowing trees that lose their leaves as the wind blows! Sooo gorgeous! I feel the urge to just go driving out there but gravel roads sure scare me.

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: