Friday, September 6, 2013

It's the weekend!

So my Friday was much better than the last two days, and I got to meet a girl yesterday in my history class that seems nice, and then today Haley was back in classes so she came to sit by me in soils and I am starting to feel a whole lot better about my whole situation being back here.
I went to yin yoga today and felt so relaxed throughout the whole thing and almost fell asleep. I love yoga. It makes me feel happy!
This weekend, I am working my shift at Lotus Soul on Saturday, then going to a later yoga class perhaps, then on Sunday, I am going to yoga, then meeting up with a Chinese dude to get some mandarin lessons! I hope I can learn mandarin this year. It would be exciting so that I can eavesdrop on all the Asians on campus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Momma said you said you'll never beat all the asians in your class! Hopefully with your developing mandarin skills, you can swim in the their brains!! *cackle*

Oh man, I went to a hatha class on Sunday and the moment I walked into the studio, I was so excited to be there. I was grinning from ear to ear and was filled with the yum yum feeling the entire class.