Friday, February 14, 2014

Mental Meltdown

The winter is killing me. My emotional stability is at an all time low.
And I'm wondering what the efffffff is wrong with me.
But you know, it might not be the winter. I might be making poor decisions.
I should be staying at my own home at night and waking up to my therapy lamp, coffee, and tumblr. Instead, I give those lovely things up for a night over at Jake's. And it doesn't feel good to wake up there.
To not get my therapy lamp, my meditation daily, and my coffee and tumblr and youtube videos.
I'm an extrovert with introverted tendencies.
I love to be energetic and laugh and have fun, but in the mornings, I want to be alone.
It's good to be alone sometimes I guess. Sometimes I cling too much at the wrong things.

Yesterday, I couldn't even make it through class. I came home after my 2nd class and skipped my third and laid in bed and cried. Oops.
Why? I hate one guy in my group project. Jake isn't hanging out with me on Valentines day. I have no money. I want to be done school and just sleep forever.
I don't know why I dwell so much on little things. I just do. It sucks but it is what it is. I try really hard not to, but when my brain doesn't have anything else to think about, it gets sad. :(

2 comments:

AN said...

Will you be my valentine?!?! <3

I'm glad you're treating yourself to a night to yourself! I hope those high school kids get some good laughs out of you. :)

Love you lots and lots!

DN said...

I love you littlest sis!!! You're never alone <3.