Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The ABC's!

Apple I like to eat: GALA
British show I love: MISFITS
Cat that I want: Orange tabby! Or black and white medium haired fluffy one!
Drink-Alcoholic: MOJITO!
Everyday task: Drinking a glass of lime water when I wake up.
Favorite picture: Of the moment-























Getting excited for: Summer, ice cream, and sand between my toes in Vancouver!
Hugs are: the most wonderful thing ever!
Interested in: clothes. Buying a lot of clothes. And perhaps learning some music history!
Just thinking about: How I want to get ready for summer by eating healthier and staying consistent with workouts!
Kites are:
fun for flying but are really hard to get up in the air!
Long-term goals: Finish school, get a job, get my P.Eng. Then try something new if I don't love my job. Be happy!
Money-making idea: frienddate?? I would think that maybe I would like to invest in a small company that I see potential in when I am older and financially stable. Risky business!
Newest "WOAH" moment: Seeing how unhappy my transportation TA is and realizing that most of his problems probably come from stupid idiots in class being rude and not being quiet when he talks and making fun of him when they think he can't here them.
Opinion on the word slut: Degrading when used to put down someone for insulting's sake. But empowering when girls are jealous and say that a girl is a slut or when guys go WOW she is so sexy but such a slut when the girl is actually just ridiculously pretty and confident!
Problem right now: How to get through Cheryl's birthday dinner without feeling awkward!
Question to anyone: To Megan Fox- Why did you get so much plastic surgery and why is it possible that you are so sexy!?
Reason to love life: Amazing friends and family. Ability to support myself and be independent. Good at life in general. Effort equals success!
Spring's best traits: SUNSHINE! NO MORE SNOW! WARMTH!!!!!
Travel Plans: Vancouver this summer. Hopefully Australia/New Zealand after graduation!
Underwear: Are super fun! You can wear sexy ones, or holy ones, and no one will every know!
Very young babies: Are adorable!
Wonderwoman: shows that women can be just as powerful as men. But we can get away with so much more because we aren't considered equal to men. Feminism at its best...
X-rays: Are super cool! I want to see my bones!
Youtube video that I love at the moment:



Zoo animal that I always look most forward to seeing: RED PANDA!

No comments: