Sunday, April 3, 2011

Totally missed a whole bunch!

day 25
- someone who fascinates you and why.

Someone who fascinates me is myself. I think I have become a completely different person from my high school self, and I have no clue why this has happened. I used to be a very outgoing person with no self-restraint and extreme confidence. Now, I mostly like to be by myself, don't like socializing, and have okay confidence. I have no idea how gaining weight seems to have such an extreme impact on me, and I think this may be the reason that I have changed so much from my old self. This whole things is fascinating to me. Why should appearance be so much of my life? Sigh. I can only learn to get past it.

day 26 - what kind of person attracts you.
People that attract me are the ones who have a smile on their faces on all the time, talk a lot, and have no problem talking to strangers. Also, they have to be unafraid to look me straight in the eye. Absolute confidence is such an attractive feature on everyone. Dark hair and blue eyes also help...

day 27 - a problem that you have had.
Feeling so stressed out that I have a constantly full feeling head. I don't know if you have felt this before, but it feels like your head is so full that you can't relax, and it eventually develops into a perma headache. Why so stressed out? No idea. School is almost done and spring is coming, but for some reason I am just freaking out about everything even though my grades are good and I barely have anything to be stressed about.

day 28 - something that you miss.
I miss the days where I could go to school at 8 15 in the morning and try with minimal effort all and still have people socializing with me and doing amazing in school. Everything was so easy until adult responsibilities like money and cooking and actually making an effort to have friends was part of my life. I miss the easy days where I went home to suntan while eating candy and drinking a slurpee. Or I would go home, eat dinner, and then go hang out with friends for hours. I miss easy. Easy easy easy equals no stress and no sadness.

day 29 - goals for the next 30 days.
  • Study for exams and get good grades
  • Eat healthy-ish
  • Work out consistently
  • Maintain friendships so next year will be good
  • Figure out piano stuff
  • Prepare for choir concert
  • Figure out work stuff so I can go to Vancouver for grad
day 30 - your highs and lows of this month.
Highs:
-Acing my soils midterm
-Joining choir and singing the first warmup
-Going to an oil kings game
-St. Patrick's day
-Zach's birthday
-Sunlight... FINALLY

Lows
-Getting only average on fluids midterm
-Finding out about Shane
-Being hit by reality after visiting him for the first time

No comments: