Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I feel like bad things happen to people who get close to me.
I'm sure I've said this so many times, but people's close relatives die, or split up, or people try to kill themselves.
It's not my fault. I realize that, but I feel like I'm bad luck.
And then yesterday I was thinking about this, and remembered how one day I had said that if I could just be the one holding all the burden so that everyone else around me could be happy, I would gladly take that responsibility.
So maybe it's not that I'm bad luck.
Perhaps it's because although I was fragile and still am at some times, I'm still strong enough to handle all the pain.
That's why it comes to me. Because no matter how much I have to take for someone else, I'll still keep standing.
As many times as I've fallen, I've always been able to get back up. And maybe I'm just that person. The one who offers a helping hand for those on the ground. The one who picks up all the broken pieces and glues them back together.

No comments: