Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year

Hello! It is the new year and I still feel the same. What up with that right?
So far this week, all I've done is eat, sleep, yoga, run, and cuddle with the boyfriend while watching movies. It has been really great and I loved it. No better way to ring in the new year than to relax and enjoy life with a loved one :)
On New Years Eve, we went to some gross hick bar to have a drink with his friends and I wanted to shoot myself in the face because they were ignorant red necks that yelled and screamed about things I yelled and screamed about when I was 16. They were all older than me and it bothered me so I suffered for about an hour and half and then we left because I had frowny face on. Haha. Then we went home and talked and headed to the fireworks at Churchill Square which were perfect. It was weird. When the new year hit, I had this sudden flash of love for everything that happened this year. It was such an amazing year, and I'm going to live this year even better than the last.
These are the key points of my 2013 year:

  • Spent 5 months in Australia
  • Got my dive instructors
  • Went to Vietnam, South Korea, and Hong Kong
  • Went to Danielle's wedding
  • Finished my 2nd last semester of undergrad
  • Got a job at the company I've wanted to work for since 2nd year
  • Met a wonderful boy
  • Got back into yoga
  • Discovered my love of reading
  • Gained more self confidence

1 comment:

AN said...

I thought my year was eventful, but yours was super eventful!! Happy 2014!