Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last night was super fun!
I went for a few drinks at Cities Gastro Pub where there was some live music. The guy playing is just named Alex and he was old with long super curly hair. His voice was nice and he played his guitar by plucking it as it lay across in front of him. He dedicated a song to Bretton and me and that was really cute. I talked to him briefly when I was leaving and he is actually from Calgary, so when I'm in Calgary next I might try to catch him. He was good!
Then I watched Easy A with Bretton at my home, and then Layla came to pick us up and we left for Billy Bobs. We danced to some country tunes, drank our night away, and I somehow managed to get some weird temporary tattoo on my arm.









My goal of the night was to dance with a guy with a cowboy hat, and I totally ended up doing that. It was like a genuine cowboy hat and he had a beard and a country boy accent! My name was Daisy for the night. HAHA. So much fun. I also learned how to 2 step. Hurray for me!

No comments: