Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sigh...
So when I started hanging out with Bret, I told him that I didn't want anything serious.
That I had just gotten out of a long term relationship and wanted to be single. I mean, I'm 20.
We've been hanging out for maybe a month... I didn't even meet him until a little after Vancouver.
And last night we were hanging out and he says 'Can I ask you a question? Do you still consider me to be just a fling?' So obviously I answer honestly saying 'Ya.. Pretty much...' (awkwardly of course because I know that isn't the answer he wants)
Then we're just watching TV and he's like 'I'm going to miss you when you go back to school'
My jaw would've hit the floor but I'm nice so I covered it up and said 'Dude! That's like 2 months away!' While quietly freaking out on the inside because it is so apparent that he now has decided he has feelings for me.
(I hate feelings) Anyways, so then he proceeds to say 'What if one of us (and by one of us he really means himself) decides we want to be more than just a fling?'
LIKE OMFG. WHY?!?!
'Um. We'll talk about it later when it happens...'

No comments: