Saturday, July 9, 2011

There. Their. They're.
Your. You're.
Too. To.

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THOSE PROPERLY!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHH.
Bad grammar is possibly the most irritating thing in texts.
It annoys me to an extreme, and I know it isn't just because you're too lazy to fix it.
QUOTE: 'How was you're night?'
OMFG.. ARE YOU AN IDIOT?
BRET. LEARN GRAMMAR. YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THIS. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A HICK AND COUNTRY BOY.

Anywho. Amanda and I went to see The Heartbroken last night at the Hideout! I want to call them a country soul band. Haha. They were absolutely amazing and the main singer's voice was just brilliant! So powerful and beautiful. I bought their CD last night and got them to autograph it so I actually got to meet them! It was wonderful.
The venue called the Hideout was also pretty cool. It was all wood inside, had comfy chairs, and felt cozy. The crowd was mixed with the majority being OLD em... older people. Haha. I would love to go again.


No comments: