Sunday, February 12, 2012

Home was great.
I am wide awake due to having a "Flat white" today.
DELICIOUS.
Dose is the new-ish cafe located inside Sunworks on the top floor.
They are so urban and hipster. It's awesome!
Plus the drink was delicious.
I love that Red Deer is slowly becoming a small city with gems hidden all over.
I mean, I never would imagine the liberal minds of an Occupy movement in Red Deer, but there are some people who want this thing to go somewhere.
It's about time that RD became less conservative and started to embrace the future.
I think about the flamboyantly gay boy that works at RW&Co sometimes, and wonder how much bullying he's been through. But the fact that he works at a clothing store and people seem to love me makes me incredibly happy.
There's also the boy that works in the makeup department at the Bay. So delightful!
I love RD. I love my family so much.
Everything feels right in my little hometown. I can see myself settling down there one day. But years and years and years from now.
For now, I want to explore. I need to explore myself by being alone in new places and meeting different types of people.
Somehow, though, I feel like I'm destined to end up in Alberta. It just seems to be written in the books.

1 comment:

AN said...

You are like a salmon going back to your birth place to spawn.