Thursday, February 2, 2012

So in my 365 questions a year book, I had to answer this question last night:
What is your resolution for tomorrow?
Well, my resolution for today was to eat healthy, exercise, be happy, and not hold grudges or be grumpy at anyone all day.
And I've completed my resolution.
I breathed off everything that sort of annoyed me.
I laughed things off.
And I enjoyed my day completely.
People ignored my texts? Oh well. They're probably busy.
People can go further into their yoga poses then me? I don't actually know because my focus was solely on myself for my class tonight.
Eat healthy? I had a cinnamon bun this morning with breakfast, but it was delicious and made me happy. I had delicious vegetarian chili provided to me by work (just like breakfast was), and then almonds, and some other snacks when I got home. Everything in moderation right?
People cut me off in traffic? They probably didn't see me there or are new drivers. Meh. As long as they didn't hit my car or injure anyone.

This is the way to live life. I lived in my own bubble today. Sure, I let people in and met new people. Sure, I still have to deal with other people's problems, but I won't get stressed out about it and let it affect how I behave. The problem is that people forget to move past things and dwell for far too long causing them to inhibit themselves. Forget what happened, and think about all the awesome things that can happen next.

I'm going to Saskatoon tomorrow with Rachelle to visit her friend Sam. I've heard that Saskatoon (Skoon) is beautiful, so I'm really looking forward to it. On the way, I'll get to see Lloydminster and Battleford, so I'm excited to experience a few new things this weekend. A road trip might be exactly what I need right now. A peaceful drive through the prairies with my best friend. Sounds pretty good.

1 comment:

AN said...

Sigh. If I had known sooner that you'd pass through Lloydminster, I would've told you to visit weirdo boy Michael (Andrew's friend)! :D

Good work bubble girl. Hope your weekend is superb!!

P.S. They seem to provide y'all with food often...Can I come work there?