Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So here's my blurb about Diane:

What is there to say about my oldest sister?
For one, I'd definitely say she's one of my role models. I look up to her to help me deal with situations that I don't know how to handle, and she surprisingly has come up with logical and appropriate solutions to them. She's been through a lot, especially growing up in a family like ours, and I really remember a time in my grade 12 year where I was really struggling with my relationship with my parents, and at that time, she seemed to know exactly what I needed to hear to get through my last months of high school. She's always been there when I've needed her, and I feel like I've always come first on her priority list. If there's something that comes up, she'll drop everything just to make sure I'm okay.
Now more about her personality. Ha. I would say that she's a blonde stuck in an Asian body. What comes to mind first is.. Anna Faris? Just kidding. I guess she's a bit ditzy at times, hilarious most of the time, and at the same time manages to be insightful , intellectual, and down to earth. She's generous and loves to spend time helping people. During university, she was the head of the Student Distress Center, and especially now that I am a student, I realize how much this organization contributed to mental health of students.
I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I'm incredibly lucky to have her as my sister. We've been through our phases, we've had our feuds, but in the end, what it comes down to is that we'll be here for each other no matter what. Time for a cliche: They always say that friends are the family that you chose, but she's the family that is family that I chose.

Corniness complete.
I hope your head swelled a bit.

No comments: