Monday, December 23, 2013

Home for the holidays!

After a very busy week of this and that, I am finally at home for the holidays! One week of family time :)

Last week was really fun! I spent my Sunday at a meeting with the yoga people, then dinner with Danielle! Monday was a pretty relaxing day of work, then mall, then volunteering at the yoga studio.
Tuesday, Jake and I drove to Red Deer, he made a non-impression on the family, and then we headed to Calgary to see Lauren! Calgary on Wednesday and back to Edmonton on Thursday. We stopped at the Donut Mill for deliciousness on the way back to Edmonton. Then I went to Clever Rabbit and Candy Cane Lane with Elizabeth! Rachelle was in town on Thursday so she stayed at my home Thursday and Friday nights and we hung out and drank and then she parted for home on Saturday. Saturday was gingerbread house making day and a free concert with Mardy at night time.
Sunday I drove home!
I'm glad to be home. I think it's about time to disconnect with some media.

January is going to be grand. I've decided it's time to detox. No junk food. No overly processed foods. Yoga galore. No drinking. Time to start running again!
Jake just took a job in Grand Prairie so he won't be around much, which gives me so much more time to focus on me and being the quiet me that I want to be. Hehe.
Also, that means yoga 7 times a week pretty much. I'm really looking forward to improving my practice :)

No comments: