Sunday, December 15, 2013

What more can I dooooo.. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU

So today I had an interesting experience!
I found out that my building's water heaters are all not working except one, the emergency one.
That means all the people in our condo are sharing a bit of hot water.
I turned on the shower this afternoon in attempt to have a nice shower, and the water was cold!!!
I felt greasy, but I decided not to take a cold shower and went to a meeting at the yoga studio and to dinner with Danielle, and then when I got home, I decided to try again.
The water wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold, so I climbed in. BRRRRR!!!!
And then about 3/4 of the way through my shower, the water suddenly got nice and toasty!
I actually screamed from excitement and cheered.
If I just got that excited and grateful for all the things that we seem to take for granted in our lives, we would be a lot happier people!
Think about it :)

1 comment:

AN said...

Ha ha, I can understand the scream of joy. Sometimes I silently scream with joy when I walk into my house and feel its toastiness compared to the chilly outdoors!