Tuesday, August 16, 2011

5 Things I have changed about myself in the last year:

1. More confident
2. Work out more often
3. Eat more fruits and veggies
4. Lacto-ovo pescetarian
5. More open to talking to people I don't know

5 Things I want to change:

1. Less negative thoughts about people
2. Eat less junk food
3. Stop relying on boys for attention and self-worth
4. Start cooking more frequently
5. Clean my clutter more frequently

5 Things I'm happy about in myself:

1. My hair
2. How I go out of my way to help people if they seem like they need it
3. My ability to cut awesome slices of cucumber
4. My dedication for things
5. My ability to make people laugh

5 Words I would use to describe myself:

1. Friendly
2. Nice
3. Funny
4. Sarcastic
5. Crazy

5 Accomplishments that I'm proud of:

1. Running the Terry Fox Run
2. Getting my lazy bum out of bed to work out almost every day of the week
3. Getting a 3.9 GPA
4. Passing my ARCT exam
5. Not giving in to peer pressure to be a druggy and/or smoker

5 Things I would like to do before I die:

1. Do a triathlon
2. Climb Mount Everest
3. Move to Australia to work
4. Get married
5. Make a difference in the world

5 Favorite Foods:

1. Pineapple
2. Fibre 1 Honey Cluster Cereal
3. Biscuits at Red Lobster
4. Poutine
5. Pizza

5 Inspirational Quotes:

1. Don't make excuses, make changes.
2. Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!
3. You can't change your beginning, but you CAN change your ending.
4. Never let success get to your head, never let failure get to your heart.
5. Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it is only when you accept everything you are- and aren't- that you will truly succeed.

No comments: