Sunday, August 14, 2011

Silly parents. Harshing my mellow. As Rina would put it. Haha.
I feel sad. I miss the musical festival already. I met so many great people.
They welcomed me with open arms, and I talked to people I wouldn't normally think of approaching.
I felt free. This is what I'm meant to do. I'm meant to meet people, hang out with them and chill out.
I need to meet people. I love learning about people and what kind of crazy things they do.
This was one of the best weekends I have ever had. Everything felt right. Everything feels good right now.
I opened up to a lot of people. I can't even imagine having done this a year ago. I would have sat by myself and done nothing except smile at a few people. What a difference.
Breaking up with Zach was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I think I was reserved because I knew I had one person to depend on already that I didn't need to make new friends. Now I take every chance I have to make friends. I feel confident in myself.
I felt this a strange feeling that I couldn't put a name to while I was driving home today after 3 long days of festival.
I've got the word now:
SATISFIED

No comments: