Thursday, August 18, 2011

Amazingly, today I feel so incredibly relaxed. I woke up this morning at around 6:15 a.m. and debated whether or not to work out.
My piece of advice for you? Don't debate, just go do it. Even if it doesn't feel worth it when you're trying to get out of bed, it'll feel worth it when you finish your workout.
My endorphin rush was amazing this morning. I spent 50 minutes this morning purely focusing on abs and arms. No cardio, just strength and endurance training. Amazing. I can feel the change in my body even if I can't see it. My body feels stronger and happier.
I have 3 weeks until back to school. 2 weeks of work (and by work, I really mean totally slacking off). One week of moving, relaxing, and hiking in Banff. I miss my life in Edmonton. I miss being independent, I miss Rachelle, I miss going to school, I miss the Edmonton atmosphere.
I can't wait to move back.




No comments: