Saturday, August 20, 2011

Here is last night summed up in a few points:
  • I saw Josh, the guy I met at Central Music Festival, at the vietnamese food place at lunchtime, so I went to say hi and he got my phone number
  • He asked me to come over and watch a movie, so I said what the hay and went after Yin Yoga
  • I met his parents and they were really cute and also doing home renos (I realize I have an odd infatuation with older people)
  • His DVD player didn't work so we watched TV instead, and then his friends said they were going to be bouncers at a party so Josh offered me to chauffeur and I said, what the hay and did it
  • We picked up his 2 friends (Taylor and Laine) and went to a 16 year old girl's party which smelt of booze, weed, and cigarette smoke and the party goers looked like they were 12
  • We left after maybe 10 minutes because apparently crazy gang people were there. Haha. Taylor and Laine are apparently fighters and like to fight people at bars so they know all this gang crap
  • We went back to Laine's home, and were planning to go out to a club because Laine 'wanted to get laid'. The 3 of them continued drinking while I stayed sober because I wanted to drive home after
  • After about an hour of them drinking and me not drinking, I got really bored and realized how dumb they all are and how immature they are but yet how ridiculous and funny they are.
  • They started to talk about not going to the club, so I started to get my drank on.
  • A few other guys showed up at the house and they hung out for a bit
  • Josh, Taylor, and Laine decided to get their wrestle on (which is where that picture was from last night)
  • 4 beers in about one and a half hours for me and then the party was pretty much over (for everyone, not just me)
  • We watched part of the Expendables movie, and then I fell asleep on the couch.
It's nights like these that make me happy to be outgoing and fun and willing to do random crap. I feel young when I have these nights and they are super fun the next morning when you think about all the random crap you did. Haha.

P.S. I slept at Tabitha's last night... (I didn't think the father and mother would approve of this story...)

1 comment:

AN said...

Oh Sarah...!