Saturday, October 22, 2011

Here are a whole bunch of pictures from yesterday. Except the one with just Shane is from Kings of Leon! That was a fun night.
Yesterday, the 3 Musketeers (me, Shane and Rachelle) went to the 3 Musketeers! It was so good! Well in my opinion. Shane enjoyed it and Rachelle thought it was dumb. Sounds about right. Haha. Rachelle is awesome and bought us 3 Musketeer chocolate bars to enjoy during the movie. We're so cool!
After the movie, we headed to Padmanadi, but it was a buffet day, and after stuffing ourselves with giant soda, giant popcorn, and chocolate bars, we weren't in the mood for that. So since Shane still doesn't have an ID (he lost it on Kings of Leon night), we went to BP's and tried to get him drinks the waitress sucked. So we ate dinner there and Rachelle and I drank giant fishbowls! Hehe. SO I was definitely wasted after the fishbowl. Only 3 oz. but man, was I ready to go to sleep.
We then went to Timmy's and got hot beverages, watched a little bit of a speech at Occupy Wall Street right downtown on Jasper Ave. Then we came back to my place, and Shane and Rachelle watched Easy A while I fell asleep. Haha.
It was a super fun night. Shane is now coming to Australia in September with me, Rachelle, and Tabitha. We're going to rent a house together and be young and awesome in Australia for a year! I'm so excited. Also, Scuba diving starts on Friday!!
Rachelle making a 'snow angel' amidst the LOVE written on the ground.















The love that the Occupy Wall Street people have decided to share.




1 comment:

AN said...

WHAT!!! A party house in Australia?!?! That is so sweet!!!!