Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This weekend was amazing.
I love my family, I love my friends.
This weekend just reminded me why I love being in Red Deer so much.
I miss it already. And I miss being in a household of 5 people.
I had so much homework to do that I didn't have time to be sad last night.
Now it's the morning, and my roommate just left forever. I don't think I'll ever see her again.
It's going to be 4 months until I see Diane, and probably a few weeks before I see my good RD friends and family.
I'm devastated. I don't know what to do because all of a sudden I feel so alone. All I want to do is cry. Now I'm just thinking I need to get through this week, and when I get to sleep in on Saturday, I'm going to feel so much better.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: