Monday, October 17, 2011

It is MONDAY!!
I am full of energy! Except my voice has decided to partially disappear. Uh oh.
2 interviews today with PCL and IBI. Should be good.
Rankings come in on Friday, and I got an email from Angela saying that she got 2 calls from City of Edmonton for a reference check in which she raved about how awesome I was. Maybe I'll get an offer for one of those.
Also, I got called into a co-op coordinator's office so she could ask me what position I would rather have at Golder, so that the Human Resource guy there wouldn't be screwing himself over by offering/ranking me for both positions. Potential offer there? I also think I have a good chance at Dialog and Strathcona County. I guess we'll see what happens.
On the other hand, I haven't been to class in a while, and doing the homework this week is proving to be a heck of a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.
Went for my first run in a while last night and it felt amazing. I ran like a crazy girl for 4.5k. It felt so good to be exerting myself again. Time to hop back on the fitness train. Also, I got awesome royal blue Russell sweats from work. They are delightful. I get the sweetest discount at work, like close to 50% off everything. It's ridiculous(ly awesome).
Went for coffee with Pat (Asian friend from classes) and it was really fun. It was like talking to an old friend. We are totally just friends, as he talked about finding a girl to marry... And I was talking about having fun right now. Haha. It was pretty cool that we could talk about stuff like that. I think I might ask him to play badminton with me sometime.
Water polo starts on Thursday, and turns out it's actually water polo on tubes! It is going to be so fun! Or so I hope. Funny thing is that the girl who worked at AB Environment before me under Angela is also playing on the team! She is not what I pictured at all. Haha.
My plan for Friday to make the whole waiting for rankings process less horrible will be to get my hair cut and also go shopping!! :D
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

AN said...

How exciting!! I hope you get lotsa job offers and then get excited about your job and turn into squealy girl again.

Eek! I knew a girl who always LOVED inner tube water polo. I expect a lovely story on Friday about it.