Monday, October 3, 2011

I was so happy yesterday when I finished all my assignments.
I have so many reasons to love my life.
First off, I have both my parents.
I have the opportunity to go to school and get a degree.
I can buy clothing, and I afford food and shelter.
I live in a developed country with democracy.
I don't have to be scared when I walk down the street.
I have brains.
I have two amazing sisters.
I have awesome friends.
I don't have life threatening sicknesses.


You know when your life is awesome when: you complain about not being able to fit volunteering, work, school, and job interviews into your schedule for the next two weeks. Yet, I still have time to go for dinner with friends and party. I honestly have nothing to complain about. I love my life. Hard work has paid off and I can be doing everything I want to be doing while still being relaxed and not stressed out.

I LOVE MY LIFE.

1 comment:

AN said...

HUZZAH!!! :D