Sunday, September 18, 2011

My weekend summed up in point form (as usual it seems these days)
Friday- finished class at 10 a.m. Slept and went to hot yoga. Went out with Rachelle and just hung out at Sherlocke's, had a few drinks, ate deep fried pickles, went home. Tyler called me and I talked to him on the phone for an hour while he was completely hammered and we literally talked about NOTHING. But it was entertaining at the time.
Saturday- worked 11-5 30. It was crazy busy because of the birthday sale. Shoes for $83.83 for an hour and 23 minutes starting at noon. I was running around like crazy until around 3 when people started clearing out of the store. Found out Josh was coming to Edmonton to watch a football game. Met him at Clarke Stadium to watch the Edmonton Huskies take on the Edmonton Wildcats. It was fun. Him and his friends acted like fools which 100% reminded me of high school. Haha. As bad as it seems, I enjoy being immature and pretending that I am also 18. Josh came over until about 1am after the game. We watched Zoolander. Then he left and met up with his friends at Lucky 13.
Sunday- woke up and went to the Terry Fox Run. It felt sooo good to run 10k and not feel completely and utterly fatigued. My legs are a bit sore but my breath and legs didn't feel like they were going to die. It was awesome! Got some cake after the run and then left. Found out I forgot my choir music at home so I went home to grab it and eat lunch before rushing off to Choral Fair 2011. Performed and then watched another 2 and a half hours of choirs singing. The Edmonton Youth Choir is FABULOUS. They sang a song called Sarah and it was heaven to my ears. Did homework when I got home.

Now I'm sitting on the couch watching random TV. Pretty good weekend overall :)

No comments: