Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So I talked to Jenn, my roommate about getting a work visa to Australia, and apparently she already got one last year! It is as simple as filling out a form online and then you're good to go.
Soooo.... I'm going to Australia. Next September. I'm going to talk to the UG advisor at school to make sure I can actually do that given what my program requires. And then if it is A-OK, I'm going away for a year. Come back to school in September 2013, and finish off my school, graduating in 2014.
Eeeeeeeee!!! This is insanity. I can't wait to figure this stuff out :)
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

2 comments:

AN said...

Fo' real?!? I won't squeal about it yet...but when you figure it out I will squeal like CRAZY!!! COOL!!! :D

DN said...

I want to visit you!!! :D