Wednesday, January 4, 2012

  1. Height: 5' 5"
  2. Virgin? Just virgo
  3. Shoe Size: 7.5
  4. Sexual Orientation: Straight as can be
  5. Do you Smoke? No
  6. Do you Drink? Too much
  7. Do you Take Drugs? On the rare occasion
  8. Age you get mistaken for: 16, 25
  9. Have Tattoos? Wish
  10. Want any tattoos? Yes
  11. Got any Piercings? Ears
  12. Want any piercings? Eyebrow
  13. Best friend? Rachelle
  14. Relationship status: Single but emotionally unavailable
  15. Biggest turn ons: 6 pack (of beer, or abs)
  16. Biggest turn offs: Seriousness, grey hairs, snaggle tooths, too sensitive
  17. Favorite Movie: Mean Girls
  18. I’ll love you if: you care about me as much as I care about you
  19. Someone you miss: Joshua
  20. Most traumatic experience: phone book fight
  21. A fact about your personality: I love my life. That's why I'm happy ALL the time.
  22. What I hate most about myself: My fat feet
  23. What I love most about myself: Everything
  24. What I want to be when I get older: A cool aunt
  25. My relationship with my sibling(s): AMAZING
  26. My relationship with my parents: Can't complain.
  27. My idea of a perfect date: Lying in the grass at nighttime, talking and laughing for hours on end.
  28. My biggest pet peeves: Stupid people.
  29. A description of the girl/boy I like: Sexy, funny, innocent yet not.
  30. A description of the person I dislike the most: Nobody...
  31. A reason I’ve lied to a friend: Scared of being judged
  32. What I hate the most about work: Nothing yet. No cute boys?
  33. What my last text message says: :)
  34. What words upset me the most:Oh Sarah
  35. What words make me feel the best about myself: You're beautiful.
  36. What I find attractive in women: Brains
  37. What I find attractive in men: Sense of humour
  38. Where I would like to live: Australia
  39. One of my insecurities: Being hurt in relationships
  40. My childhood career choice: Veterinarian
  41. My favorite ice cream: Cookies and Cream
  42. Who I wish I could be: Myself
  43. Where I want to be right now: In Josh's bed
  44. The last thing I ate: Poutineeeeee
  45. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: Blue whale
  46. A random fact about anything: Causerie means a short, informal conversation or essay.

No comments: