Monday, January 30, 2012

I always claim that I'm more motivated than ever to be healthy, so I work out, and then I ruin it with junk food.
I'm guilty of something I hate most of other 'fit' people.
I made a resolution to eat clean, and I made it through the first 2 weeks of the year and then pretty much gave up.
So now I'm really determined. If I stopped giving up a year ago, I would be in a much better physical shape than I'm in now.
Now it's time to stop giving up. I'm determined to get through this.
I'm going to build my body up into the body it was meant to be.
I'm going to run my half marathon. I'm going to do the MS bike tour. And I'm going to have a diet that matches my athletic ability. My body deserves more than what I'm giving it at the moment.
So it starts now.
What's your promise to yourself?
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: