Tuesday, January 17, 2012

There are some kids from my engineering classes that are in my Ground Disturbances training today. They are absolutely the most annoying people ever. Ugh.
But on the bright side, my sexy teacher from my H2S training is teaching again. Course number 2 with him. He is Greek and sexy. Oh, did I mention that he's sexy?
I was in a horrible mood last night and then Josh made me sad because he got mad at me for no reason and said I called him stupid but I didn't and was just making a joke about him liking chunky girls. Apparently the joke was confusing. He made me cry. What a poo face.
The weather is dreadful but for some reason I like it. When I think of winters, I think of weather like this. The kind that nips at your nose and legs as you walk 2 blocks to your friend's house. The kind where you just want to read and drink tea all day. Where the floors are cold on your bare feet but you don't put on slippers because as much as you hate how cold the floor is, you also love it.
I like the cold. The snow is beautiful.
It's days like these where I feel like I'm growing as a person. Because when everyone is hating the weather and each other, I'm able to embrace the fact that this is life and I love it even when it sucks.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

AN said...

How beautifully written!

There's something about the sucky parts of life that just seem to magnify the wonder of the little things. For me, when I'm in a funk, sunrises and starry nights are twice as astounding!