Monday, March 7, 2011

day 6 - write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I like to bake, but don't put the effort into mixing the ingredients meticulously like chemistry.
2. I like to write in colorful pens because it makes my day a bit more exciting.
3. I have an obsessive personality and am currently obsessed with soup.
4. I like reading blogs because people are willing to be so much more open to people they don't know.
5. I really like cats and want a orange or grey tabby cat.
6. Working out is an addiction. I feel grumpy when I don't work out for a few days.
7. I like to keep regular and get frustrated when I am not.
8. I get into zones when I focus deeply enough on something.
9. Disney/Family Channel is one of my favorite TV channels of allll time.
10. I love fashion and wish that I were a model so I could pull off all those weird outfits and look awesome.
11. I am making this list because I am an overachiever in things I enjoy.
12. I love libraries because I feel like that is where I found my peace during my childhood.
13. I like people watching and guessing what people are like from how they act at the mall.
14. Reading magazines like Oxygen and Women's Health gives me the motivation to keep working out and eat healthy.
15. I am scared of my parents and family getting old. Old age brings bad news.
16. I love the smell of cigarette smoke.
17. I am a master of the hard levelled sudokus on my blackberry.
18. I enjoy making others smile by doing the simplest things like smiling at them or holding the door open for them.
19. I hate chicken flavored chips because they made me sick when I was little.
20. I have been facebook free for over 2 months.
21. My goal in life is to be a hippie.
22. My least favorite part of humankind is their laziness and inability to accept that inconveniences are a natural part of everyday life.
23. If internet didn't exist, I would probably spend way more time outdoors.
24. By the end of my degree, I want to do a triathlon.
25. I want to hike the West Coast Trail.
26. Going to Montana as a road trip was a trip I will remember forever. I always talk about it and it is an experience that I can relate a lot of things in life to.
27. Making friends is easy for me, but for some reason, I have an antisocial attitude almost 100% of the time.
28. I am a b**** when I first meet new people, because then if they don't like me, I can pretend I didn't like them either. It is a defense mechanism, sort of a test to see if they are willing to actually get to know me.
29. I like deep friend foods waaaay to much.
30. Grade 10 was the best year of my life. Sports, school, and friends were all perfect and then I let myself ruin it in Grade 11.

No comments: