Friday, March 11, 2011

day 9 - how you hope your future will be like.

I hope my future will be exciting. Life is nothing unless it is full of surprises and spontaneity. I hope that I don't become one of those boring old people who do nothing but work and watch TV every day and then do chores and take care of their kinds on the weekends. I guess if I do have children, I will have to resort to this for the first few years of their lives in order to make sure they have proper parenting, but once they get old enough, they are totally going to get a baby sitter. Haha. I want to see a lot of change in the future. Right now, the majority of people don't really care about the environment or taking care of themselves and those around them. Instead, they are selfish, caring about themselves and how they can make themselves the most happy, often at the expense of others. So I hope that in a few years, people start to realize how much more satisfying life will be if they learn to make themselves happy while helping others at the same time. That world would be a lot less impatient and a lot more caring.

No comments: