Thursday, March 10, 2011

I somehow missed a day, so here we go:
day 7 - your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

Here is what an astrology sign says about virgo:
Modest and shy, meticulous and reliable, practical and diligent, intelligent and analytical.
Fussy and worrier, overcritical and harsh, perfectionist and conservative.
Also independent and straightforward.

I don't really know much about the whole zodiac sign thing, so we'll just go from here. Since all these descriptors are so generic, I would probably say that everything here matches to an extent with my personality. Obviously I am a perfectionist and a worrier. I am high maintenance because of my being a perfectionist so I guess fussy would work. I am shy most of the time, because if I don't make an effort, I won't get hurt, so that makes me independent as well. Intelligence is relative, so in comparison to the people in my classes, I guess I would count as intelligent, and having an engineering mind makes me analytical. Since I analyze things a lot, I am overcritical because I notice little things and make a big deal out of them and sometimes go over the top with it. I think the only thing that doesn't suit me that well is conservative, but then again, I like to keep things the same in my life. I hate change, so that would make me conservative, but politically, obviously I am more of a liberal. So I guess overall, the description matches my personality, but I bet most of the others zodiac signs do too!


day 8 - a moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

I felt most satisfied with my life the moment I finished speaking as valedictorian at my graduation. In that moment, I realized how much success I had through high school. I mean I had great friends, played sports, got good grades, and almost finished piano. Knowing that my speech had actually affected people (some people were crying!) and seeing that my life had an impact on theirs, I realized how amazing life was. Not only did I finish close to the top of my class, but I managed to make friends outside of my classes and to be known throughout the school. It was like a moment out of the movies. The wave of accomplishment that I felt through that speech was amazing, and was possibly the most satisfying moment in my life to date.

No comments: