Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I slept in until noon today, and I don't think I've done that in years now.
It felt so good to just lie in bed. No worries, nothing to do, and not much missed from me sleeping in.
I want a personal trainer.
I want to do zumba!
I also want to cook a lot of different things, but I am too broke to afford it.

I am going to Immortals tomorrow night! I'm so excited! The movie doesn't look like it has that great of a plot, but the special effects are going to be killer!

The sauna at the gym is rarely used by people it seems, maybe because it's hidden away from everything else! It is a secret that only cool people get to know about.

I think my goal for when I start working in January is to be friends with as many people from work as I can be. I don't really know how many people my age I'll get to hang out with while at work, but if anybody is cool, I am totally going to make some friends!
I saw a few people I knew at the gym today, but the thing with me these days is that I've felt really antisocial. I didn't want to say hi to any of them.
But there's a guy in my classes that was there, and I can't remember his name at all. But he is quiet and shy seeming and I've never really talked to him but his friend always talks to me. I want to ask him out for coffee because for some reason, I feel some sort of connection with him? Haha. That sounds like some stupid TV show type of thing. But I think it might be because I feel that he is similar to me in that he is quiet in class, hangs out by himself, and has a few good friends that he sticks by. I think he would be a lot more mature than some other guys I've met and that he would be open-minded in a quiet way.
Experiment: Go talk to him, get to know him, and see if my judgment of him based on observation is correct.

Just gotta work up the nerves to do it :)

2 comments:

DN said...

You can do it! Sounds like a great opportunity to make a new friend, hopefully :).

AN said...

Oh my gosh. Do it!! I want to know what happens in the next episode!