Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So life has been pretty ridiculously hectic.
This week, I had a giant midterm worth 40% of my mark. I also have another midterm tomorrow. I think it's worth 25% of my mark?
Also had 4 assignments due and 2 labs due. One which I thought was due on Thursday but was actually due on Tuesday, so I mad scrambled to get it done on Tuesday. And I got it done!

The funny part about being so busy was that I loved it. I loved not having the time to check my phone every 2 seconds to text someone back, or to sit around doing nothing. I stayed up until 4 in the morning on Saturday doing homework, and it was so much fun! Rachelle and I had a homework party and we watched scary movies and other movies while we did our homework. At 3 a.m. we stole a pumpkin from her neighbors front porch and re-carved it (into inappropriate objects of course).
I think the part of being busy so much is how I feel like I'm not wasting any of my life. I mean, I love relaxing on a day off in bed, but there are so many things I could be doing rather than lying in my bed watching Happy Endings and Community. Haha. That's what I did all afternoon today, and I honestly feel more stressed out than if I had to do 4 homework assignments today. I think being busy gives me a sense of accomplishment. I'm spending every waking moment of my life doing something productive. To me, it's fun. Trying to keep up with the hectic nature of it all.

I am getting more and more excited to go home for Remembrance Day! No school on Thursday or Friday, so I am going to go home by bus on Wednesday night. Plans for Wednesday night? BAKE COOKIES! I am going to visit my home skillets at AB Environment on Thursday and hand out cookies :) It should be fun. Then Friday, I think I am just going to wander around Red Deer, which probably includes a trip to the mall, a visit to other shopping places, probably a visit to Ten Thousand Villages to say hi to Leslie, and then maybe I'll wander to Bower Ponds! I don't even know what to do with my time off, but I'll try to make the most of it!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!!!! :D

1 comment:

AN said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I will eat your cookies, mwahahahaha.

How do you carve a pumpkin into an inappropriate object??

I think I am going to put my penis pencil topper on my pencil when I write my exam on Saturday.