Friday, November 25, 2011

We are the champions my friendsssssssssssssss!!!!!
Water polo team was victorious last night! That means we play in the finals on Tuesday.
What really tops it off is that I found out our team is called Dumbledore's Army. Haha. We are the nerdiest of the water polo teams. But I love it.
I also scored my first goal last night.
They made me play goalie for the second half, and there was this crazy good girl on the other team that made me shake from fear when she was close to my net with the ball, but we had a one on one showdown, and I stuffed the ball. IN HER FACE. Hahahaha. It was awesome.
Went in the sauna after the game. Uuhhhh. SoOooo nice. Walked home with Autumn.
Took a shower, skyped Josh, and watched Shameless while drinking tea and snacking.
Yesterday was a fantastic day. So amazingly good and I don't really even know why. Nothing THAT special happened, but I was feeling good allll day.
I hope the weekend is just as awesome :)
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 comment:

AN said...

What a cute team name. Congrats on the victory! I hope you roared when you stuffed her, ha ha. I hope you have a very feel good weekend, allllllll weekend too! :D