Monday, November 28, 2011

Today was one of those days where everyone just makes me pissy.
Everything that everyone did just made me angry.
Josh got jealous seeming when I said I was stressed out about the Shane situation.
He said "Do you like him?" and I just sent WTF.
His reply, 'Sometimes when I like someone and don't know what to say I get stressed out".
OMG. How many times have I emphasized to him that Shane is just my friend. I will never ever ever like him like that. And I hate that he can get jealous over something stupid like that.
I remember when I told him I had a new roommate that was a guy, one of his first questions was "Oh. So have you slept with him yet?" and I said "Oh definitely. So many times." Obviously sarcastic. Funny thing is that Josh didn't actually believe the sarcasm, asking "No seriously. Have you?"
How is it possible to think I am that much of a whore or whatever and not trust me a single bit.
Seriously, he told me last week that he went out dancing with some of his buddies, and he danced with some girl the whole night because she had big tits. And then he motorboated her. I know, real mature right? But I didn't get jealous about that. It doesn't mean anything, plus I think it's hilarious (I'm also really immature).
Ugh. Trust is an integral part of any relationshit, and if that isn't part of it from the start, it probably won't develop. I have given him no reason not to trust me, so I don't know what his problem is.
But that just means he gets ignored all week and I am going to be a major biotch all week to him!
Hurray!

2 comments:

AN said...

When what?!? A cliffhanger!!!!!!

AN said...

Oh! It is now complete. I think if you were not with(-ish) Josh, your life would be less complicated.

Also, I think it's maybe not so much a matter of trust as being on different pages about what you two are. 'Cause wasn't the agreement that you'd stay with him if you could kiss boys in Edmonton? Maybe he just said yes so you wouldn't disappear.

Also, aren't boys already behind in maturity? So if he's younger, then he's like WAY behind!!

SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!!!