Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here's a not so funny story.
Last night I got home from going out for dinner with Rachelle and wanted to go to bed.
I lie down and then I try to fall asleep.
Two seconds later. Knock knock knock. My stupid fucking roommate decided he wanted to see if I was awake, so I don't answer because that's what you do when you want someone to leave you the fuck alone! And then he knocks again, and says Sarah? Then a minute later walks away into his room.
5 minutes later, same fucking thing!
If I didn't answer the first time, do you seriously think I would the second time? And he stays longer at the door this time too, saying Are you sleeping?
Finally he leaves, and then I get a fucking BBM from him, "Sleepin?" Ignored. I just want to go to bed you fucking idiot!
As if that weren't enough, he comes back 5 minutes later, and opens my door and sticks his head in.
Obviously, the lights are off, I'm going to bed. Stupid piece of shit. And instead of just leaving, he says, Sarah, are you sleeping?
At this point, I'm ready to beat the absolute shit out of him.
Here's what I said.
FUCK OFF. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.
At least I said Please right? HAHA.
My roommate needs to learn to respect boundaries. I might be asking Jenn if I can put a lock on my door. I'm seriously pissed off.

When you knock on the door and I say Ya? It does not mean open the door and walk in. It means you may open the door a bit, ask your question, and leave. Or else you can ask to come in. It does not mean waltz into my fucking room.
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

1 comment:

AN said...

Um...WOW. This dude needs to stick to his own space!!!!!