Sunday, December 4, 2011














I was watching this confession video on youtube.
And it made me so sad.
Why is it that kids want to kill themselves at such a young age.
When I was younger, I remember being bullied by one of my classmates over msn.
I remember feeling miserable about it. And it's so sad that people have this hatred in them, a part of them that wants to hurt someone else.
I was working out the other day, and there was this beautiful girl.
But the one thing I noticed about her was that she was almost too skinny to be that naturally skinny.
She works out every morning. And I thought, this seems like the type of girl to have an eating disorder/insecurity. So I was discretely (at least I hope) watching her, and noticed that all along her arms were scars. Cut after cut after cut.
And it made me just so sad to see that people don't appreciate their own beauty.
Why is there so much sadness in the world? So much hate?

No comments: