Friday, December 23, 2011

Ugh. I hate waiting for the bus.
I can't wait to be going home soooon though!! :)
The dang bus isn't even here yet.
So Pat came to the greyhound station just to hang out with me for half an hour at 7 30 in the morning... I don't even understand what is up with that.
He is a creepy stalker who needs to be ignored in the near future so that I don't get annoyed.
In other news, didn't talk to Abdullah at all yesterday and left this morning without saying goodbye. Hahaha. He grosses me out to an extreme amount.
He came to 'apologize face to face' yesterday and I just ignore him knocking at my door. I half expected him to just open the door, and if that were the case, I would have gone absolutely ape shit on him. Good thing he didn't.
Ugh. The fact that I feel uncomfortable in my own apartment sucks. But what can I do. It's like Lister all over again. Plus he moved my shit around in the fridge... Who does that? Stupid stupid stupid.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: