Saturday, December 17, 2011

I had the best night last night.
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST NIGHT EVER TO CELEBRATE BEING DONE SCHOOL.
We went to the Christmas Bureau's singalong lunch time caroling.
Then to the hospital to visit Jedd.
He is so emaciated, it's ridiculous. He has lost 30 pounds in probably just over a month.
He has colitis, which is an autoimmune disease that causes inflamed large intestine, so he is in a lot of pain, but his meds are starting to kick in, and he's slowly getting better.
It was really nice to see him, and I think he appreciated the visit.
Next, we (Shane, Wes, Rachelle, and I) went to Boston Pizza for fishbowl Friday. One fishbowl later (3 oz.), I was nice and tipsy and on my way to The Hat for dinner with Emily, Rachelle and Hayley.
It was such a cute little place. Long and narrow, dark with mood lighting, and some energetic music. A good crowd, GREAT company, delicious food (veggie blue cheese burger with fries), and a delicious drink (Green Apple Splash).
After dinner, Rachelle and I came back to my apartment to relax for a bit, and wait for Shane, Wes, and Joel to get to my place.
Rachelle passed out in my chair, and left soon after Joel and them arrived. She was just too tired to party on.
Joel, Shane, Wes, and I had so much fun! We just sat around talking, watching The League, and then waiting for a cab to take us to... DRUMROLL PLEASE!
DIAMONDS!
So much fun. We watched naked ladies, won magnets, posters, and pens, talked to randoms, and just had an overall good time. I loved every minute of it.
We took a cab home, and prof guy came over at 2 30 a.m.-ish. Haha. Like they say, nothing past two is ever good news. But it actually was!
We cuddled in my bed and talked for hours. For some reason I just could not sleep, so by 5 30, prof guy was exhausted and wanted to go home, so he left, and finally I was able to fall asleep for... 2 and a half hours. Now I'm wide awake and ready to go to work.
AWESOME. I love love love love my life.

1 comment:

AN said...

I love that you love your life so much! YAY!! Congratulations on finishing another semester!