Monday, December 26, 2011

I can't believe it. Another Christmas come and gone.
Another year has passed, and although I feel like so much has changed, I also feel as though nothing has changed.
Our family get togethers for Christmas are always the same. Wake up to smells of food from the kitchen, get dressed, take pictures, open presents, and then the guests arrive. We eat a big lunch, goof off for a couple of hours and then the guests start filtering out.
Big changes this year: Emily was here and really enjoyed herself and fit right in (especially with speaking Cantonese and playing Mahjong). We played Mahjong. Di yee came earlier this year. And I had to sleep on the couch since I was so generous and gave Emily my bed for Christmas Eve.
Now it's boxing day, and we've continued the Tony Roma's tradition. Haha. Big change this year with me being a vegetarian and everything. I ate a flatbread. Delicious.
I'm a grump since mother nature decided to give me her own kind of Christmas present. At least it was post Christmas Day.
I can't wait for the New Year. I want to make changes this coming year. And I know there's a lot waiting to happen.

'Get me through December, so I can start again'

No comments: