Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I had a fun day of shopping at West Ed, watching the Muppets, and going for Vietnamese food at the mall yesterday with Pat.
I hope I defined the boundaries enough with him.
When he picked me up, he got out of the car just to open the door for me, then paid for the movie and dinner, and walked me to the door when he dropped me off...
Does that mean he wants more, or is he just being a gentleman? Hmmmm.
I've clearly told him that I am already sort of seeing Josh, and that I'm only interested in white guys. Hahaha. I hope that's clear enough for him.
After that, I went to the Druid to watch the hockey game and also to play Bingo Tunes!! It's basically bingo, but instead of drawing numbers, there are songs on our cards that he plays and we have to know the song in order to cross it off our cards!
So much fun!
When we were about to leave, a bunch of guys tried to wheel us, and I wanted them to leave. They were gross and nerdy and annoying and had no good lines or conversation.
Right when we were about to leave, the last guy was like, how old are you all? We have a bet going on for all of you.
And Rachelle and I, of course, had to make this fun and told him that I was 24, she was 29, and the other two girls we were with were 18 and 22.
So then he was like, woah! We were waaaaay off! How does such a diverse age group know each other? And I laughed and said we worked together to which he replied Where?!
I kind of shrugged and looked at Rachelle and she took that as a cue to say... SHOWGIRLS.
To which he did not believe, and Rachelle pretended to be insulted, saying that he didn't think we were attractive enough to work there. HAHAHA.
But then it was really funny because Kelsey, who Rachelle lives with, didn't know we had told him that. So he asks her, Do you work at Showgirls? And she was completely and totally insulted! She took off her mittens and started boxing him. HILARIOUS!
Then we all went home, but I went to Joel's friend's house and played NHL, drank beers, and ate pizza with the boys and then walked home and slept.
What a fun night.

No comments: