Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today is only Tuesday, but I'm already dreaming of Friday.
I finish exams on Friday, and surprisingly, although I really want to drink my face off, I'm actually going to a Christmas caroling sing-along at the Winspear to watch some of my choir mates sing along with a lot of people from several different choirs from around the city.
Nothing is going to warm my heart like the beautiful melodies of Christmas sang by gifted musicians with harmonies so dissonant that they give me the shivers.
I want to be moved to tears from pure happiness at the event.
I love Christmas. I love the way it makes people busy busy yet happy.
I got so many hugs last night at the choir Christmas party after rehearsal.
I love it. People get cheerful and remember to cherish their family at this time of year.

Since I'm so excited for the weekend, here's the plan:
Friday- exam, concert, drink drink drink, dinner with the girls, On the Rocks?, DIAMONDS!
Saturday- work, volunteer, recover from craziness, hang out with Rachelle and roomies
Sunday- work, nap, CHRISTMAS MOVIES, cuddle with Prof guy on bed while listening to Christmas music under the Christmas lights and candles

:D

No comments: